Advanced Projects by Progressus and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central delivers an integrated solution to the professional services industry by addressing industry requirements with project management, billing, and inventory management functionalities. Advanced Projects is a single, cloud-based solution that provides what professional services companies need, including robust business management functionality such as financial management and customer relationship management (CRM) functionality. Professional Services companies now get the advanced tools and insights they need to beat the competition, drive excellence in strategic planning, sales and marketing, operations, and finance, leveraging Microsoft’s cloud platform.
Stratos Cloud Alliance is excited to announce that pryme, a strategic ISV partner, has released an Intercompany Master Data Management solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that is also certified for Advanced Projects with separate preconfigured packages for Intercompany Project Automation. Available now in Microsoft AppSource, this solution is an extension of Business Central for managing, sharing, and automatically processing data between a free selection of companies.
With Intercompany Master Data Management businesses can ensure consistency of data shared between companies, streamline and automate transfer of transactional data between companies working together in an integrated process, provide fast and reliable reporting and analytics, and facilitate collaboration between companies where individual resources are valued as global assets to improve profitability on all levels. This is a game changer for Professional Services and project-based businesses.
So, what is the profile of your target customer who will benefit from this integrated solution?
- Company groups that want to increase collaboration, regardless of whether it is about sharing master data or integrate intercompany processes.
- Managers and decision makers depending on consistent and reliable data within the Group for accurate analysis and appropriate measures.
- Project or delivery managers managing deliverables and resources from different companies in a customer assignment.
- Any employee performing manual work to manage master data.
- Owners seeking to improve profitability by streamlining processes and maximizing the value of available assets within the Group.
Ready to get started with Intercompany Master Data Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Advanced Projects? Register now to join Stratos Cloud on June 3rd at 11:00am EDT for an exclusive training and introduction to this new ISV solution.