A Proven Microsoft 365 Partner
One of the best reasons for choosing Dynamics 365 is how it completely integrates with Microsoft 365 (formerly known as Office 365).
- Excel is a powerful tool that can be used to analyze data extracted from Dynamics 365. It’s perfect for playing “what if” games with your data.
- Word is another widely used tool that can create customized documents that look great, including summaries generated by merging customer data from Dynamics 365.
- Outlook is an excellent companion client for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and works well with other Outlook functions beyond email, such as Calendar.
- SharePoint stores data that can be easily transferred into Dynamics 365 when needed.
Microsoft Teams and Dynamics 365 Team Up
Manage your company’s conversations, files, and tools in one collaborative workspace using Microsoft Teams. Integrating Dynamics 365 with Microsoft Teams enables users to easily work with Common Data Service customer information and share files directly from the application. Benefits include:
- Collaboration hub: Access a shared workspace for Microsoft 365 apps to work on sales opportunities.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work with customers and colleagues across functions, even those not Dynamics 365 users.
- File integration: Co-author documents using Microsoft 365 and automatically sync to Common Data Service.
- Mobile app: Search from the Teams mobile app using the Dynamics 365 bot while on the go.
You, Stratos Cloud, and Microsoft 365
Though Stratos Cloud is the only Tier I CSP provider totally focused on Dynamics 365, we couldn’t offer a complete service to partners without supporting their implementations of Microsoft 365 along with Dynamics 365. Depend on Stratos Cloud to pick up where your available skill sets leave off.