Microsoft AppSource Publishing Services
Ready to Go Activate & Accelerate Program
Stratos Cloud Alliance is a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV Development Center. Our partner development team brings fresh and innovative thinking to support Microsoft ISVs in realizing value faster when developing solutions and applications. The “Ready to Go” program is designed to quickly get your solution aligned with Microsoft AppSource publishing requirements.
Our services include:
- Commercial, Product and/or Marketing consulting services for AppSource
- Technical Architecture consulting services to plan out extensions and modernize on the new platforms
- Development, Integration and/or Quality Assurance resources to accelerate and reduce your time to market
- Azure DevOps support for Product Development, Release Management, CICD and Automated Testing
“We were going to have to gain certifications and find and hire a very expensive set of resources to accomplish the integration. We found there is no other development organization with more understanding of the D365 product and integration components than Velosio.”
Bill Knapp // Pacejet CEO
Exclusive Program for Partners with Existing Dynamics On-Premise ISV Solution Offerings
Activate and Accelerate your Dynamics GP/SL/NAV/AX ISV application to Dynamics 365 Business Central
Stratos Cloud Alliance has combined our 30 years of experience with Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL and Dynamics NAV, our development expertise, and our proven success with Dynamics 365 Business Central application development to create a program to activate, and accelerate, Partners migrating ISV solutions from Microsoft Dynamics on-premise to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
As your coach in this program, we provide services to help you:
- Transform your on-premise Dynamics GP, SL, or NAV IP into a Dynamics 365 Business Central offering for Microsoft AppSource
- Create a migration path for your existing on-premise customers to Business Central
- Assist in building yours and your resellers cloud practice both from an operational and commercial perspective
Expert Microsoft AppSource Advice
Have an existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution and want to get published, or republished, on AppSource? We can help!
The requirements for app approval to be listed on AppSource are significant. Whether your offer is an end-to-end industry solution or a horizontal add-on, it can be daunting to prepare it for AppSource. Not only is it much more rigorous than the old “Certified for Microsoft Dynamics” designation, in today’s SaaS world, the validation process is ongoing as apps must be updated for regular service updates and feature releases.
We were a launch partner for one of the largest IP code bases of any publisher on Microsoft AppSource for Dynamics 365 Business Central. Today our solution is one of the largest vertical solutions available. Our team has provided Microsoft partners with expert Consulting and Development services, accelerating their time to market. We understand that each solution has distinct needs, and will review the most efficient and effective approach to meet your goals.
Why Stratos Cloud Alliance?
That’s easy. There is no other certified Microsoft ISV Development Center that can offer 360° services – end-to-end, development through to accelerating your ISV solution selling potential:
- 30 years of business applications expertise
- Proven, full-time FTE development team
- Our development clients include Microsoft
- AppSource publishing tenure
- Join our SCA team and gain access to our Indirect CSP Reselling Channel
- And, Velosio has over 4,000 direct clients
Experience the SCA Difference