Welcome to Resource 365
Watch this webcast to hear about some of the Partner incentives and opportunities for selling Microsoft Cloud through the Indirect CSP Program.
After the video click through the tabs below for more info on how to get started selling Microsoft Cloud.
Get a PDF of the presentation
Let’s Get Connected in Partner Center
The first step to onboarding at the Partner and Merchant Level is to enroll as an Indirect CSP with Microsoft.
If you need help with the signing up, please reference this link.
Once Microsoft accepts your application….
Now that we are connected in the eyes of Microsoft, here are the next steps.
- Apply to become a partner with the Stratos Cloud Alliance
- Schedule a call with your Dedicated Account Manager
- Submit Logo (Partners/Merchants) and Sliders (Merchants Only)
- Schedule Payment Profile Call
- Designating Your SCA Support Contact
- Request your Merchant Processing Account
- Send/Request DNS Information (Required for Merchants)
- Training and Go-Live
How to Develop Your Cloud Sales Process
Apply Your Learning
* The noted resources require access to DLP (Dynamics Learning Portal)
Transforming Your Digital Marketing Footprint
Through Partner Marketing from SCA
Stratos Cloud Alliance provides through-partner marketing campaigns and services for Microsoft Partners with premium content like videos and eBooks with prepackaged campaigns to drive excitement with your existing and new customers about Microsoft Cloud products. Learn More »
Marketing Campaign Automation – Odo
Get started with Odo from Microsoft Partner Network. Do it yourself for free or let Stratos Cloud Alliance manage your Microsoft Cloud marketing campaign for you. Odo delivers access to consistent, relevant, and customizable marketing content to share with your customers and prospects in just a few clicks. Learn More »
Microsoft Marketing Resources for Partners
Microsoft Through-Partner Marketing Assets – Find 1 off pieces of Marketing Collateral to help you with your cloud positioning. Whether you’re looking for customer pitch-decks or copy blocks, the marketing assets page lets you filter down to the exact type of content you need.
Microsoft Through-Partner Marketing Campaigns – Successfully drive your sales and marketing efforts. Go to market faster, reach the right customers, and grow your profits with these customizable sales and marketing materials. Explore the latest featured campaigns or select one based on the solutions you sell to customers.
Microsoft Digital Commerce and Campaign Network – Accelerate sales with dynamic web marketing delivered directly to your website in 4 easy steps:
- Register at www.msdccn.com.
- Choose the campaigns for the Microsoft products you sell.
- Pick up the code and place it on your website.
- Increase awareness and generate demand for the Microsoft products you sell.
Reinventing Business Productivity Across the Stack
Are you looking to expand your practice with productivity and business process workloads? Let Microsoft guide you through a suite of technical training and personalized technical consultations focused on real-life scenarios to help you accelerate Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 sales and deployments, and develop new apps of Office 365.
Technical Microsoft Dynamics 365 Documentation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials 4-part series
Accelerate your customer’s time to implement
Sign up for this level 100 series that’s designed to help SMB partners implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials quickly, efficiently, and with confidence.
Here’s are the titles of the four sessions:
- Session 1: Demo Account Review and Assisted Setup
- Session 2: Default Account Setup
- Session 3: Default Account Setup Part II
- Session 4: Order to Cash / Procure to Pay
The Best Place to Get Microsoft Dynamics Training Materials
- Review Dynamics Learn Portal FAQ – What is DLP and More
- Sign up for 90-day DLP trial Offer – How you get Access
- Watch Getting Started Videos – Learn what you can get from DLP
- Review Readiness Learning Plans
- Review Topics Pages – Organized training by Topics and Solutions
- Build Learning Plans – Custom plans to consume relevant content
- Review Team Progress – Dashboard team progress
Must have an active MPN Account and complete Microsoft Dynamics Partner Registration Agreement (PRA).
As a manager or MPN administrator for your company, you have unique needs and you visit the Learning Portal site/Partner University for specific reasons.
Those reasons could include:
- To find courses to assign to your teams
- To discover the most recent certification resources
- To learn if the training requirements for your competencies have changed
Visit the Training Manager page for important Microsoft Training steps.
D365 Learning Events
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive business management solution connecting people and processes. It helps organizations connect their financials, sales, service, and operations teams and process. Dynamics 365 Business Central delivers a natural upsell/cross-sell motion for Office 365 while also helping to drive increased consumption and high-value usage of Office 365 capabilities.
Dynamics 365 is the fastest way to digital transformation and this four-part series is the perfect way to get all the details you need to take advantage of this exciting Business Central release as well as the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales offerings.
REGISTER today to join us for this live webinar series designed to help you add Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics 365 Sales Professional to your cloud solution offerings.
Important notice: Please ensure you register for all 4 events individually.
|Understanding the Partner Opportunity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Professional||Wednesday, April 11 | 10am PST||Register!|
|Going to Market with Microsoft 365 Dynamics Business Central||Tuesday, April 17 | 10am PST||Register!|
|Demo Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service and Marketing like a pro!||Tuesday, April 24 | 10am PST||Register!|
|Learn how to demo Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with confidence||Thursday, April 26 | 10am PST||Register!|
Licensing/Pricing Guides for Dynamics 365
Interactive Roadmap for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics Product Roadmap by Microsoft – The Dynamics 365 Roadmap provides a snapshot of what Microsoft is working on. Use this roadmap to find out what is being made generally available and what is in development. All dates and features that are in development are preliminary, are based on current expectations, and are subject to change without notice.