Progressus Advanced Projects 10.0.0.6 release is available and includes a variety of enhancements to Billing and Project.
Progressus Advanced Projects 10.0.0.6 release is now available and includes application enhancements to expand the robust functionality available to professional services and project-based businesses.
The April release contains enhancements most notably to Billing and Project.
Billing and Project
|The Transaction Price Update Journal will modify the sales price when the timesheet is posted with the Value to invoice different that the quantity
Move Entries feature will now be prevented from being used for hour banks, to avoid inconsistent data
Bug fixes most notably to Billing, Project, and Time
- Customers would like to prevent the Move Entries feature from being used for hour banks, to avoid inconsistent data:
- The Move Entries feature will not be available with Hour Banks. Move Entries will present a message to the user “Project ledger entry is posted to an hour bank and
cannot be moved if the project ledger entry contains an hour bank.
- The request is to improve the way transactions are presented on a grouped Sales Invoice line:
- The change is to flip the sign for the quantity and the unit price. When the net amount of all invoiced transactions is negative, a credit memo is created. Business Central
displays all negative transactions on a credit memo as positive.
- Customers would like to use the Transaction Price Update Journal to modify the sales price when the timesheet is posted with the Value to invoice different than the Quantity:
- Value to Invoice field was added to the transaction lines in Transaction Price Update Journal, and calculations were changed to use the Value to Invoice field.
- Users are confused as to which ledger entries page to use for project information due to similarities and differences between the standard Business Central Job Ledger Entries page and the Progressus Project Ledger Entries page. Users have requested that one page is used to view ledger entries:
- Modified search for “Project Ledger Entries” to open the Progressus Project Ledger Entries page.
- A search for “Job Ledger Entries” will open the Job Ledger Entries page with the caption: “Job Ledger Entries Standard BC.”
- Navigate features (such as Find Entries) will open the Job Ledger Entries page.
- The Invoice Setup Exists PGS Boolean field in the Job Table (167) is not updated when Invoice Setup is added to a Project from the Project Card, or Project Wizard. It updates only when opening the Invoice Suggestion List and Invoice Suggestion page:
- The new field Invoice Setup Exists 2 PGS Boolean is added to the Job Table (167) and it updates correctly when Invoice Setup is added or deleted. The Invoice Suggestion List and the Invoice Suggestion page have been updated to use the Invoice Setup Exists 2 PGS field (Caption “Invoice Setup Created”). The Invoice Exists PGS Boolean field in the Job Table is no longer used.
Additional Enhancements and Bug Fixes
This release also includes bug fixes to Journals, Purchasing, Reports, Resources and Subcontract.
Progressus Advanced Projects April Release 2023
The Progressus release is available for download on AppSource.
Advanced Projects by Progressus integrates directly with Dynamics 365 Business Central, delivering an integrated solution for the professional services industry, addressing industry requirements with project management, billing, and inventory management functionalities.
Advanced Projects is a single, cloud-based solution that provides what professional services companies need, including robust business management functionality such as financial management and customer relationship management (CRM) functionality. Professional Services companies now get the advanced tools and insights they need to beat the competition, drive excellence in strategic planning, sales and marketing, operations, and finance, leveraging Microsoft’s cloud platform.
If you’re interested in learning more, please reach out to the experts at Stratos Cloud Alliance.